Privacy and Security
Our Use of Your Information
(1) We may disclose your information to our service providers for the purpose of providing you with our services, including your accommodation, holiday or insurance, etc. Only information necessary for this purpose will be disclosed to them.
(2) We may use your information for the purposes set out in our data protection registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner. We may also disclose your information to companies who act as "data processors" on our behalf. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring of our business, risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, assessing customer purchasing preferences, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection. If we search against the files of credit reference agencies, they will record the search and hence the way in which you conduct your account with us may be shared with other lenders and credit agencies.
(3) Some of your information may be considered "sensitive personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. (For example, information relating to health or religion.) We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, but we do so on the condition that we have your positive consent - we will do all that is reasonably practicable to draw this to your attention when you first supply us with your information, or at the next available opportunity. By booking your holiday with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are travelling with.
If you do not agree to our use of your information, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct marketing material
(1) We may from time to time contact you by post with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our suppliers.
(2) You may indicate your preference to also receive our direct marketing material for the above purposes by telephone or e-communications (e-mail, SMS or e-brochure) on our website(s) or forms, or to our staff at the time you first supplied us your information.
(3) You may, in addition, indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material by post.
(4) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below.
(1) You have the right to ask in writing by completing our Data Subject Access Request form for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material about our products and services. If the following facilities are available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), using our "unsubscribe e-mail" or in literature which you subsequently return to us. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
Our registered address is at 5-7 John Prince's Street, London, W1G OJN.
Aggregated customer information
We collect information relating to customer trends and patterns. This information is often used in its aggregate form. We may disclose aggregate statistics about enquiries made, visitors, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, purchasers, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes. No personally identifying information is disclosed.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) your telephone calls; (2) customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
All pages on this website apart from one uses 256 bit encryption, the details of which you can check by looking at the details in your browser address bar.
Changes to this policy
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request. We will strive to ensure our practices comply with the most current available version of this Policy.
We only require information from you that will ensure that we can run our business efficiently, while safeguarding your personal details.
We also need to disseminate this information to our accommodation and service suppliers where appropriate - that is, they need to know who's coming to stay.